Which city has the best nightlife in Thailand?
So here we go – the 5 best places for nightlife in Thailand, with something for everyone’s taste:
- Bangkok. …
- Pattaya. …
- Phuket. …
- Chiang Mai. …
- Koh Samui.
What fun can girls have in Thailand?
One Stop Guide to Your Ultimate Girls Trip to Thailand
- Phuket–“ Soak-in the lure of beaches”
- Krabi Island– “Hop on the unexploited Isle”
- Koh Samui–“Spoil yourself with luxurious resorts”
- Hua Hin– “Pump up the adrenaline with Kitesurfing”
- Pattaya– “Embrace the sand and sun”
What should I avoid in Thailand?
Top 10 things to avoid in Thailand
- Swim at the southern Andaman beaches in the low season. …
- Hire a motorbike. …
- Go to tiger or animal shows. …
- Go to zoos. …
- Ride an elephant. …
- Get in a taxi or tuk tuk before negotiating your fare. …
- Sign contracts without advice from a qualified Thai lawyer. …
- Get in an argument with Thai police.
Where is the party area in Thailand?
Bangkok – Khao San Road
It wouldn’t be unfair to say that Khao San Road is Thailand’s most (in)famous party spot. Most backpackers either start or end their journey here, and for good reason! In many ways, it’s the center of Southeast Asian backpacking culture.
What is the party island in Thailand?
Koh Phangan is top of the list as the main party island in Thailand because it is home to the full moon party that is held every month. Plus, there are other parties like the half-moon party, the jungle party, and more held every month.
What can girls do in Bangkok?
10 Best Things to Do in Bangkok for Girls
- Free drinks on Ladies’ Nights.
- The Sukhothai Bangkok’s Chocolate Buffet at The Salon.
- Retail therapy at Bangkok’s shopping malls.
- Explore further with a cycle around Ko Kret.
- Show the boys how it’s done at Muay Thai.
- Unleash your inner Britney or Whitney at Yes!