What are the 3 Unesco natural heritage in the Philippines?
- Mount Hamiguitan Range Wildlife Sanctuary (2014)
- Puerto-Princesa Subterranean River National Park (1999)
- Tubbataha Reefs Natural Park (1993,2009)
Is one of the 3 spots in the Philippines considered as Unesco World Heritage site?
3. Rice Terraces of the Philippine Cordilleras. The Banaue Rice Terraces, another name for the Rice Terraces of the Philippine Cordilleras, was named a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1995 for its cultural importance. … It also took an entire community to maintain these living rice terraces.
What is the program of Unesco in the Philippines?
PH NatCom sharpens its focus on raising awareness of UNESCO’s Memory of the World (MOW) Programme, placing emphasis on the preservation and access to significant documentary heritage in the digital age.
Which of the following is acclaimed as a Unesco World Heritage Site?
1. Machu Picchu, Peru. Built in lush, mountainous terrain high above the Urubamba River, Machu Picchu lies in one of the most stunning settings of any archeological site in the world.