What are the 3 Unesco World Heritage sites?
Properties inscribed on the World Heritage List (40)
- Agra Fort (1983)
- Ajanta Caves (1983)
- Archaeological Site of Nalanda Mahavihara at Nalanda, Bihar (2016)
- Buddhist Monuments at Sanchi (1989)
- Champaner-Pavagadh Archaeological Park (2004)
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus (formerly Victoria Terminus) (2004)
What place of interest World Heritage Site would you like to visit in Vietnam or the world?
Halong Bay is one of the most famous places in the list of UNESCO world heritage sites in Vietnam. The bay is made of more than 2,000 islands across 1,550 square kilometers. Not only Halong bay is a UNESCO site, but it’s also considered one of the New Seven Natural Wonders of the World.
How many World Heritage sites are there?
In total, the UNESCO list includes 1,121 monuments in 167 countries as world heritage sites. With 49 world heritage sites, Spain ranks third ahead of Germany.
What are the 7 World Heritage sites?
UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- Richtersveld Cultural & Botanical Landscape (Northern Cape)
- iSimangaliso Wetland Park (KwaZulu Natal)
- Cape Floral Region (Western Cape and Eastern Cape)
- Cradle of Humankind (Gauteng / North West)
- Mapungubwe Cultural Landscape (Limpopo)
- Robben Island (Western Cape)
What are the five UNESCO World Heritage Sites in India?
|3||Agra Fort||Uttar Pradesh, India|
|4||Taj Mahal||Agra, Uttar Pradesh|
|5||Sun Temple, Konârak||Puri District, Odisha|