Who is the richest family in Singapore?
The top 10 richest in Singapore are:
- Goh Cheng Liang; $18.6 billion.
- Zhang Yong & Shu Ping; $16 billion.
- Forrest Li; $15.9 billion.
- Robert & Philip Ng; $14.2 billion.
- Gang Ye; $10.3 billion.
- Kwek Leng Beng; $8.5 billion.
- Wee Cho Yaw; $6.8 billion.
- Khoo Family; $6.5 billion.
How many billionaires are there in Singapore in 2020?
Globally, Singapore ranked 11th in terms of millionaire density, with about 1,361 ultra-high-net-worth adults with net worth exceeding US$50 million (S$67 million) in 2020. Total wealth in Singapore grew to US$1.6 trillion last year, up from US$1.5 trillion in 2019.
Is Singapore richer than USA?
Singapore has become the only Asian country to achieve a higher per capita gross domestic product than the United States by every measure. … To start with the facts, by 2013 Singapore’s per capita GDP was 104 percent of that of the U.S. calculated at current exchange rates.
Who are the Singapore billionaires?
- #1 Li Xiting. more.
- #2 Eduardo Saverin. more.
- #3 Goh Cheng Liang. more.
- #4 Zhang Yong & Shu Ping. more.
- #5 Forrest Li. more.
- #6 Robert & Philip Ng. more.
- #7 Gang Ye. more.
- #8 Kwek Leng Beng & family. more.
How many billionaires are there in Singapore 2021?
This is a list of Singaporean billionaires based on an annual assessment of wealth and assets compiled and published by Forbes magazine in 2021. Most of them are businessmen.
2021 Singaporean billionaires list.
|Net worth (USD)||12.4 billion|
|Source of wealth||gaming|
Is Singapore the richest city in the world?
Not only that, the economic downturn hit low-paid workers harder than those with high-paying occupations.
Click here to see the World’s Safest Countries.