What is a good business to start in Cambodia?
Doing business in Cambodia – Market opportunity
- Tourism infrastructure and resorts.
- Education services.
- Architecture, construction, and engineering services.
- Household goods and appliances.
- Agribusiness and food processing.
- Used cars and automotive parts.
- Power generation equipment.
- Fast food and beverage franchises.
What is the most popular company in Cambodia?
Top Companies in Cambodia
- Charoen Pokphand Group. 4.1. LocationCambodia. …
- United Nations. 4.2. LocationCambodia. …
- Rosewood Hotel Group. 4.1. LocationCambodia. …
- Heineken. 4.1. LocationCambodia. …
- World Vision International. 4.1. LocationCambodia. …
- Grab. 4.0. LocationCambodia. …
- Deloitte. 4.0. LocationCambodia. …
- Decathlon. 4.0. LocationCambodia.
What is the best thing to sell in Cambodia?
Top 6 Things To Buy In Cambodia
- Weaving silk.
- Sculpture works.
- Kampot Pepper.
- Eco-friendly handmade products.
How much does it cost to set up a business in Cambodia?
|Different Cambodia entity types||Cost||Draft invoice|
|Joint Venture||US$23,285||View invoice PDF|
|PLC||US$15,185||View invoice PDF|
|Branch of a foreign company||US$16,685||View invoice PDF|
|Representative Office||US$16,685||View invoice PDF|
How do I start a business in Cambodia?
Starting a business in Cambodia is a fairly straightforward procedure. To do business legally, you must first register with MoC business registration. Now, the service is done online. You can start reserving a name before registering your business or start registering your business right away.
What is the largest business in Cambodia?
Cambodia’s two largest industries are textiles and tourism, while agricultural activities remain the main source of income for many Cambodians living in rural areas. The service sector is heavily concentrated on trading activities and catering-related services.
How many big companies are in Cambodia?
Large-size firms3, 636 establishments, occupy only 0.13% in all Cambodian establishments, while Micro establishments, 483,117, occupy 98.0%.
What is Cambodia famous for producing?
Garments and textiles are the largest export industry in Cambodia. In 2018, the industry shipped $13.1 billion worth of goods, accounting for 63 percent of the country’s total exports.