How do I renew my Indonesian passport?
Indonesian passport renewal – a step-by-step guide
- Head to the Embassy of the Republic of Indonesia in Singapore website for full details of the requirements to apply for passport renewal.
- Make an appointment using the Embassy’s online portal.
- Download and complete the passport renewal application form.
How can I renew my passport online in UAE?
- Register user. 2 min.
- Select application category. 1 min.
- Give passport delivery details. 1 min.
- Pay fee. 2 min.
- Provide personal information. 1 min.
- Provide Address details. 2 min.
- Upload photograph. 1 min.
- Upload supporting documents. 1 min.
Can I renew Indonesian passport online?
You have to register yourself here: https://antrian.imigrasi.go.id/ You need to fill in your username, create a desirable password, and add your National ID/KTP number, phone number, email address and your home address. You have to confirm your email address.
How can I renew my passport online?
Login to the Passport Seva Online Portal with the registered Login Id. Click “Apply for Fresh Passport/Re-issue of Passport” link. Fill in the required details in the form and submit. Click the “Pay and Schedule Appointment” link on the “View Saved/Submitted Applications” screen to schedule an appointment.
What are the documents required for renewal of passport?
Documents Required for Passport Renewal
- Original old Passport.
- Self-attested copies of the first two and last two pages of the passport.
- Self-attested copy of the ECR/Non-ECR page.
- Self-attested copy of the page of observation, if any, made by the Passport Issuing Authority.
How do I make an appointment to renew my passport in Dubai?
Go to the E-passport appointment portal on the embassy/consulate website. Register your account on the website. Complete the online form and make an appointment.
How many days does it take to renew passport?
While the standard timeline for receiving the normal passport is 30 days from the date of submitting the application, typically it takes two to three weeks to get a fresh passport or get your passport renewed. If applying for Tatkal, you can get a passport within one to three days.
How many days is the passport renewal?
How long will the processing take? For applications made at Consular Offices in Metro Manila, processing and releasing of passports take 12 working days for regular processing and 6 working days for expedited processing.