How do I get a visa for Indonesia?
Business Visa Application Requirements for a Indonesia Visa
- Passport. …
- Photographs. …
- Business Cover Letter. …
- Letter of Invitation. …
- Proof of Travel Arrangements. …
- VisaCentral Order Form. …
- Driver’s License. …
- Visa Upon Arrival.
How much does Indonesia visa cost?
Indonesia Visa Fees
|Visa||Fee in $||Fee in Rs.|
|Single-entry Visit Visa||50||3,400|
|Limited Stay Visa||6 months – 50 1 year – 90 2 years – 160||6 months – 3,400 1 year – 6,100 2 years – 10,900|
|Diplomatic/Service Visa||Nil (free)||Nil|
How much bank balance is required for Indonesia visa?
When you apply for an Indonesian visa, you have to be able to prove that you can sustain yourself financially during your stay. Proof of sufficient funds can be bank statements showing transactions from the last three months, officially issued from your bank. You need about $2,000 for a stay of one month.
How much is visa from Nigeria to Indonesia?
The tourist visa on arrival is issued for a period of 30 days at the price of 35 USD, and this renewable once 30 days in all immigration offices in Indonesia.
Can we enter Indonesia now?
At the current time, the Indonesian government has prohibited foreign visitors from transiting and traveling to Indonesian territory unless they are in possession of a valid residence permit or certain classes of visa.
Who can enter Indonesia without visa?
Only citizens of the following 19 countries are able to enter Indonesia on tourist/limited stay visas, including but not limited to Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, New Zealand, Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Liechtenstein, Italy, France, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Poland, Hungary and Norway …
How much cash can I take to Indonesia?
Currently, there is no ceiling on the amount of foreign bank notes that are carried into Indonesia although authorities require cash worth more than IDR 100 million (approx. USD $7,500) to be declared when arriving in Indonesia.
How can I stay in Indonesia for 6 months?
How to Get an Indonesia Visa Extension in Bali and Stay up to Six Months
- 1) Get an Indonesian Tourist Visa in Advance. …
- 2) Find a Bali Visa Extension Agent. …
- 3) Start the Process Two Weeks Before Your Visa Expires. …
- 4) Visit the Denpasar Immigration Office for the First Extension. …
- 5) Extend Up to Four Times. …
- 6) Enjoy Bali!
How long does it take to get an Indonesian visa?
(A) An Indonesia Visa can take 2-15 days to process.
How do I fill in visa application for Indonesia?
How to Fill Out the Visa Application Form
- The petitioner’s full name, nationality, and date of birth.
- Passport information such as document number, expiration date, and date and place of issue.
- Contact details such as home and email address and telephone number.
- Travel plans.
Requirements for Social Visa Application in Indonesia
- A valid passport with a minimum validity of 12 months from the date of entry into Indonesia.
- A completed visa application form.
- A bank statement or other evidence showing enough fund to cover travel expenses in Indonesia.
- A coloured photograph (passport size)
What documents do I need to travel to Indonesia?
The Indonesian government requires a passport valid for at least six months from the date of arrival in Indonesia to enter the country. Indonesian authorities regularly deny entry to all foreign nationals who arrive with less than six months validity on their passports.