Can I change my location in iPhone?
Use your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to change your region
You might be asked to sign in. Tap Country/Region. Tap Change Country or Region. … You must enter a valid payment method for your new country or region.
How do I change from US App Store to Philippines?
Change your Google Play country
- Open the Google Play Store app .
- At the top right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Settings General Account and device preferences. Country and profiles.
- Tap the country where you want to add an account.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to add a payment method for that country.
What happens if I change my Apple ID country?
That means you lose access to all your existing iTunes and App Store purchases when you change your Apple ID to a different country. Anything already on your device is still available to use and apps you’ve already downloaded still get the latest updates.
Why I can’t change my country on Apple ID?
Apple ID Balance / Credit
Since Apple ID Balance cannot be transferred to iTunes or App Store in a different region, you’ll need to spend it all first before you’re allowed to switch countries. Even if you have $0.01 as credit, you will not be able to change your account’s country.
How can I change my location on my iPhone without a VPN?
How to Change Your GPS Location on the iPhone
- Install the program on your PC or Mac and connect your iPhone to the computer.
- Open iTools, select “Home,” navigate to the home screen, and tap on “Virtual Location.”
- Enter a fake address into the textbox.
- Tap “Go” once you select the location.
How do I change my VPN location on my iPhone?
To change your current location on your iPhone, follow these steps: Go to the App Store and search “VPN.”
- Open your VPN app.
- Select a VPN server in the country you want to change your VPN location to.
- Tap “Connect.”
How do I change my country on my iPhone without a credit card?
Currently, the only way to Change App Store Country or Region without Credit Card is to switch to a New Apple ID on your iPhone and go from there.
How do I know my Apple ID country?
How do I find my Apple ID Country?
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Tap on your name, then tap “iTunes & App Store”.
- Tap your Apple ID right at the top, then tap “View Apple ID”. …
- Tap “Country/Region”.
Can I move my Apple ID to another country?
Sign in with your Apple ID. On the Account Information page, click Change Country or Region. Select your new country or region. Review the Terms & Conditions, then click Agree.
How do I make an international Apple ID?
Go to Settings > iCloud and tap Create a new Apple ID. You’ll be asked to enter in a birthdate, name, and email address (you’ll need to enter in a different email address from your other iTunes/iCloud account).
How many times can you change your Apple ID region?
However, Apple can restrict switching to once per 90 days on a given device after you use certain iTunes features on that device, which include downloading and playing movies, music, and TV shows, logging into Apple Music, or downloading past purchases in any store.