How long can Malaysian car stay in Singapore?
Malaysian vehicles are allowed to be in Singapore for a maximum of 14 days per entry, or up to the expiry of your vehicle’s insurance, whichever is earlier.
What is VEP LTA?
The Land Transport Authority (LTA) had earlier lifted the requirement for motorists of foreign-registered cars and motorcycles to renew their Vehicle Entry Permit (VEP) validity every 14 days during the period from 18 March 2020 to 30 September 2020.
Can I top up Autopass online?
Motorists can now top up their Nets FlashPay and Autopass Cards on their Android smartphones. With the new top-up service provided on the NETS FlashPay Reader app, motorists will no longer need to worry about looking for a top-up terminal for their NETS FlashPay cards to pay for their ERP and parking charges.
How do I apply for VEP in Singapore?
Apply for VEP / Autopass Card (Car and Motorcycle)
- A valid email address.
- Your Identity Card / Passport.
- Your Employment / Immigration Pass Card.
- Your Vehicle Registration Certificate.
- Your Vehicle Certificate of Insurance.
Can Malaysian drive Singapore-registered car in Singapore?
Are work pass holders who live in Malaysia allowed to drive Malaysian-registered vehicles into Singapore for daily use? Yes. However, you need to ensure that the vehicle is kept outside of Singapore for at least 6 hours a day. Work pass holders who live in Singapore should only drive Singapore-registered vehicles.
Can I drive a foreign car in Singapore?
Driving a foreign passenger car or motorcycle into Singapore
Before driving into Singapore, you must have all required documents and met the permit requirements. If you want to drive a foreign vehicle in Singapore on a long-term basis, you need to import and register it for use on Singapore roads.
What is a VEP test?
Visual Evoked Potentials (VEPs) testing measures the signals from your visual pathway. Small gold cups called electrodes are pasted to your head to allow us to record those signals. Just like in a regular eye exam, it is necessary to check how each eye works on its own.
How do you pay VEP?
You can pay VEP fees and extend VEP via the AXS by Singapore-issued ATM card or Singapore-issued credit card. If you recently extended your VEP and paid your VEP fees, you can only carry out the next VEP extension and payment via AXS 2 days before its next expiry.
How can I apply for VEP in Malaysia?
Here’s an easy, step-by-step guide on how to apply for a Malaysian VEP.
- Step 1: Register online at the official VEP portal. …
- Step 2: Download the Touch N’ Go eWallet. …
- Step 3: Make an appointment to collect the VEP-RFID tag. …
- Step 4: Collecting the VEP-RFID tag.
How do I Topup Autopass?
Topping up an Autopass Card
- Singapore Bank ATMs (DBS/ POSB/ OCBC/ UOB)
- NETS Self-Service Stations.
- NETS Top-Up Machines located at selected car parks.
- NETS Sales & Customer Service Centre.
How do I top up my Autopass with POSB ATM?
Top up using POSB/DBS ATM
- Insert your ATM/Debit/Credit Card.
- Key in your 6-Digit Card PIN.
- Select More Services followed by NETS FlashPay/Cashcard/Ez-link/Concession Card.
- Select Ez-link card followed by Continue.
- Select Top-up and select the Account you wish to use.
How do I update my Autopass online?
LTA Implements Online-Only Update for Autopass Card
- Relevant documents need to be prepared:
- How to update Autopass online.
- Fill in the relevant information of the owner and the car.
- Upload Car Card VOC, Road Tax, Insurance.
- After confirming that the information is correct, click Submit.