Process to Get Social Visa B-211 (Visa Budaya)
- You need to apply at an embassy or consulate outside of Indonesia before coming to Indonesia.
- Passport must be valid at least six months (no exceptions)
- You need to have a sponsor letter from an Indonesian citizen or organisation. …
- Copy of ID card of the sponsor.
Obtaining Social visa
Visa fee of 50 USD is paid in the currency of the country where the Consulate or Embassy is located. Visa cost and application procedure can vary. Please Contact us for a free consultation and advice on applying for social visa in a specific Consulate or Embassy of Indonesia.
How much is Indonesia visa fee?
The Indonesia Tourist Visa fees are: For a Single-entry Tourist Visa: USD 50. For a Multiple-entry Tourist/Visit/Business Visa: USD 100. For an Indonesia Visa on Arrival: USD 35.
The Consular Services require at least 3-5 working days (Monday to Thursday) to complete the issuance of a visa and the application must be submitted in a timely manner, at least 10 working days prior to your intended date of travel and no more than 30 days prior to your travel date.
How long can a foreigner stay in Indonesia?
Maximum stay in Indonesia is two months. You will need to complete a Passenger Arrival Card before passing through Customs Passport Control. A passenger arrival card will be given to you during your flight; if not, cards are available in the arrival area.
Requirements for Social Visa Application in Indonesia
- A valid passport with a minimum validity of 12 months from the date of entry into Indonesia.
- A completed visa application form.
- A bank statement or other evidence showing enough fund to cover travel expenses in Indonesia.
- A coloured photograph (passport size)
A Social-Cultural Visa grants you an initial stay of 60 days in Bali, followed by 4 possible extensions, each for an additional 30 days, bringing your total stay to a maximum of 180 days.
How do I get a 60 day visa for Indonesia?
What You Need for a 60 Day Tourist Visa For Indonesia:
- Passport Photo.
- Application Form.
- Copy of flights out of Indonesia.
- $80 AUD payment.
- Transport to Consulate/embassy or mail passport and all forms.
How do I get an Indonesian sponsor?
Requirements for Obtaining a Visa Sponsorship Letter
- Date of application.
- Details of the applicant as shown in passport.
- Embassy of application and address.
- Details of visa sponsor.
- Supporting documents.
- Signature of the sponsor.
How much does a visa to Indonesia cost?
With this visa, you can stay for more than 30 days but only up to 60 days from the date of arrival. This visa is valid for 30 days and can be extended once for another 30 days. The visa fee on arrival is US$35.
How can I stay in Indonesia for 6 months?
How to Get an Indonesia Visa Extension in Bali and Stay up to Six Months
- 1) Get an Indonesian Tourist Visa in Advance. …
- 2) Find a Bali Visa Extension Agent. …
- 3) Start the Process Two Weeks Before Your Visa Expires. …
- 4) Visit the Denpasar Immigration Office for the First Extension. …
- 5) Extend Up to Four Times. …
- 6) Enjoy Bali!
Is visa open for Indonesia?
All visa applications must now be done online through the Indonesian immigration portal. Indonesian citizens will be allowed to return as normal, however, both international and local travelers will have to undergo more stringent healthcare checks upon entry into the country.