How can I get my tin number online?
If you are self-employed, the steps below are necessary on how to get TIN ID online.
- Visit the BIR eReg website either using your computer or phone.
- Carefully fill the online form and submit.
- Wait for the confirmation message from the Bureau of Internal Revenue.
How can I verify a TIN number by email?
Write the subject as “TIN Verification” and send the email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The BIR usually replies in a few days, so use this TIN verification option if your query is not urgent.
What if you lost your TIN number?
So, if you have forgotten what your TIN is, do not apply for a new one! Simply call BIR trunkline at (02) 981-8888. You need to provide the BIR personnel on the line with pertinent information like your complete name and birthday before you are given your lost TIN.
How can I get my TIN number online in Uganda?
one has to visit the official Uganda Revenue Authority website. If an individual, one has to download the e-tax form DT-1001. Start filling in the details require. Click on the register for taxes, individual or non-individual depending on the forms you downloaded.
How can I verify my TIN number?
In most cases, you may verify EINs immediately after your TIN Matching application is submitted. Log in to your account and select the “TIN Matching” link. Enter the information for the company you wish to verify and submit your request.
How much does it cost to get a tin ID?
The TIN ID card application is free. However, taxpayers who will be requesting a replacement of a lost/damaged TIN card will be charged Php 100.
How can I get tin ID if unemployed?
The application procedure is as follows.
- Visit the Revenue District Office which has jurisdiction over your current address or residence.
- Get a copy of the BIR Form 1904 and fill it then make a duplicate copy.
- Submit the form along with the required documents to the person-in-charge in the office.