How does maxicare EReady work?
Maxicare EReady is a prepaid health card that provides up to PHP 15,000 one-time coverage for medical emergencies. EReady covers emergency cases that include life-threatening injuries and illnesses needing urgent medical assistance for easing pain or discomfort.
Where can I buy Maxicare EReady?
Maxicare EReady is available online! Just go to our website and click or tap Shop Now to purchase using your credit/debit card. It is also available in Robinson’s Department Store – Business Centers nationwide, or through 7-Eleven CliQQ kiosks nationwide and selected MiniStop branches in Metro Manila.
Is chemotherapy covered by Maxicare?
In-Patient (IP) Unbundled is a program consisting of the standard IP benefits under the Full HMO product plus Out-Patient (OP) surgery, OP radiotherapy, OP chemotherapy, OP dialysis, preventive care and emergency treatment that may or may not lead to confinement.
Does Maxicare cover ambulance?
It is a prepaid health card of Maxicare that provides one – time availment coverage, of up to Php 15000.00, for any Emergency cases. 2. … – Emergency case coverage for one – time availment of up to Php 15 000.00.
Does Maxicare cover Covid 19?
The care you need related to COVID-19, including the confirmatory test, shall be covered, subject to the benefits and eligibility of your selected Maxicare healthcare program. There may be instances when hospitals may be unable to accommodate additional patients due to resource constraints.
What is the best HMO in Philippines?
Top HMO Providers in the Philippines
- Asalus Corporation (Intellicare) Asalus is formerly Intellicare. …
- Asiancare Health Systems. …
- Avega Managed Care. …
- CareHealth Plus Systems. …
- Carewell Health Systems. …
- Caritas Health Shield. …
- Maxicare Healthcare Corporation. …
- MediCard Philippines.
Can I withdraw money from Maxicare card?
2. Member may withdraw the amount for any Equicom, Bancnet, Expressnet or Megalink ATMs. 3. Member may also use the amount to purchase items from any Bancnet accredited merchants.
How do I activate maxicare EReady advance?
How to Activate Your Maxicare EReady Advance Titanium
- Visit the Online Card Registration Page.
- Enter the reference number that you’ll receive by email after purchase.
- Once successfully registered, you will receive an SMS notification and an email together with your Maxicare EReady electronic card (eCard) within 24 hours.