What does Vietnam import the most?
Imports The top imports of Vietnam are Integrated Circuits ($27.1B), Telephones ($13.7B), Refined Petroleum ($6.92B), Light Rubberized Knitted Fabric ($5.3B), and Semiconductor Devices ($4.38B), importing mostly from China ($91.1B), South Korea ($47.8B), Japan ($16.3B), Thailand ($11.8B), and Chinese Taipei ($11.4B).
What are the main imports and exports of Vietnam?
Vietnam Exports and Imports of Product Groups 2019
- Vietnam Raw materials exports are worth US$ 20,125 million, product share of 7.61%.
- Vietnam Raw materials imports are worth US$ 26,300 million, product share of 10.38%.
- Vietnam Intermediate goods exports are worth US$ 33,652 million, product share of 12.72%.
What are the top 5 items that Vietnam import?
- Electrical machinery, equipment: US$96 billion (34.3% of total imports)
- Machinery including computers: $26.9 billion (9.6%)
- Plastics, plastic articles: $15.2 billion (5.4%)
- Optical, technical, medical apparatus: $10 billion (3.6%)
- Iron, steel: $9.8 billion (3.5%)
- Mineral fuels including oil: $8.8 billion (3.1%)
What is Vietnam’s biggest export?
Vietnam main exports are: telephones, mobile phones and parts thereof (21 percent of total shipments) and textiles (12 percent). Others include: computers and electrical products (12 percent); shoes and footwear (7 percent) and machinery, instruments and accessories (6 percent).
What products does Vietnam export?
Vietnam Top Export Goods
|Sl. No.||Export Product||Value (USD)|
|1||Electrical machinery||96 billion|
|2||Footwear, gaiters||18.9 billion|
|3||clothing accessories, not knitted, and crocheted||15.1 billion|
|4||clothing accessories, not knitted, and crocheted||14.8 billion|
Does Vietnam export more than imports?
Vietnam is currently our 10th largest goods trading partner with $89.5 billion in total (two way) goods trade during 2020. Goods exports totaled $9.9 billion; goods imports totaled $79.6 billion. The U.S. goods trade deficit with Vietnam was $69.7 billion in 2020.
What is Vietnam’s biggest industry?
Economy of Vietnam
|Main industries||Electronics, machinery, steel, food processing, wood industry, textile, footwear, vehicle, rice, coffee, cashews, seafood, vegetable and tourism|
|Ease-of-doing-business rank||70th (easy, 2017)|
|Exports||$290.4 billion (2018 est.)|
What is the main source of income in Vietnam?
The majority of Vietnam’s export revenues are generated by crude petroleum, garments, footwear, and seafood, and electronic products are of growing importance.