Who is their main trading partner?
China, Canada and Mexico are the country’s largest trading partners, accounting for nearly $1.9 trillion worth of imports and exports.
Who are our top 5 trading partners?
The top five purchasers of U.S. goods exports in 2019 were: Canada ($292.6 billion), Mexico ($256.6 billion), China ($106.4 billion), Japan ($74.4 billion), and the United Kingdom ($69.1 billion). U.S. goods exports to the European Union 27 were $267.6 billion.
What are the top 3 exports of Vietnam?
|Top Exports||Export Value (2017)|
|Phones||US $45.1 billion|
|Textiles||US $25.9 billion|
|Electronic goods/Computers||US $25.9 billion|
|Footwear||US $14.6 billion|
What are Vietnam major imports and exports?
- Electrical machinery, equipment: US$96 billion (34.3% of total imports)
- Machinery including computers: $26.9 billion (9.6%)
- Plastics, plastic articles: $15.2 billion (5.4%)
- Optical, technical, medical apparatus: $10 billion (3.6%)
- Iron, steel: $9.8 billion (3.5%)
- Mineral fuels including oil: $8.8 billion (3.1%)
What are the main exports and imports of Vietnam?
Economy of Vietnam
|Export goods||Electronics, textiles products, machinery, footwear products, transportation products, wooden products, seafood products, steel, crude oil, pepper, rice and coffee|
|Main export partners||China(+) 19.6% United States(+) 18.1% Japan(+) 7.43% South Korea(+) 7.09% (2018 est.)|
Who is the biggest trade partner of us?
Year-to-Date Total Trade
|—||Total, All Countries||303.6|
|—||Total, Top 15 Countries||226.5|
Who are the top 10 largest trading partners of the United States?
Also shown is each import country’s percentage of total American exports.
- Canada: US$255.1 billion (17.8% of total US exports)
- Mexico: $212.7 billion (14.9%)
- China: $124.6 billion (8.7%)
- Japan: $64.1 billion (4.5%)
- United Kingdom: $59 billion (4.1%)
- Germany: $57.8 billion (4%)
- South Korea: $51.2 billion (3.6%)
Who are China’s Big 5 trading partners?
China’s top five trading partners are ASEAN, the EU, the US, Japan and South Korea, with the import and export of between China and ASEAN reached 4.74 trillion yuan, 4.5, 4.06, 2.2 and 1.97 trillion yuan, respectively, an increase of 7%, 5.3%, 8.8%, 1.2% and 0.7%.
What are the top 5 countries that the United States receives their imports from?
The United States imports half of its total volume from five countries: China, Canada, Mexico, Japan, and Germany. Although the United States can manufacture goods it imports, these exporting countries have the comparative advantage over it.