What’s beautiful about the Philippines?
A: The Philippines is famous for so many things but its main identifier is its pristine beaches! So beautiful that Philippine beaches have caught the world’s attention and landed on top spots in the list of best islands in the world by prestigious international travel magazines.
What is unique about the Philippines?
The Philippines is also home to world-renowned natural wonders like an underground river and rice terraces, incredible diving spots rich in biodiversity, colorful public transportation, unique cuisine, vibrant festivals that showcase its colorful culture, and friendly locals regarded as some of the happiest in the …
How can you describe the Philippines?
The Philippines is a tropical country in Pacific Ocean, blessed with beautiful natural landscapes – and active volcanoes and extreme weather patterns. The Philippines, consisting of some 7,107 islands, is located in the western Pacific Ocean. Taiwan lies to its north, and Vietnam to the west.
What are 5 interesting facts about the Philippines?
Interesting Facts about the Philippines
- It’s home to the world’s longest underground river. …
- There are 175+ languages in the country. …
- It boasts three of the world’s largest shopping malls. …
- An island with more volcanoes than towns. …
- It’s the home of Asia’s first Basketball League.
What are the things that the Philippines is well known for?
What is the Philippines Most Famous For?
- Banaue Rice Terraces.
- Tubbataha Reef National Marine Park.
- Chocolate Hills.
- White Beach.
- Taal Volcano & Lake.
- The Historic City of Vigan.
- Puerto Princesa Subterranean River National Park.