What is so good about Laos?
We’re calling it – Laos is the most relaxed country in Asia. No one is in a hurry. You might find a shopkeeper asleep, operating on a trust system until he has finished his nap. The country is also really fertile, but the locals are content with just harvesting one rice crop a year.
Is it worth it to go to Laos?
Laos is worth visiting as not only are the Laos people friendly and very laid back but Laos is relatively unspoiled with development offering beautiful unspoiled scenery and temples. You can explore the jungles, see epic waterfalls, and visit amazing temples. In this post, we will go through is Laos worth visiting.
What are 3 interesting facts about Laos?
9 facts you might not know about Laos
- You can explore plains of ancient stone jars. …
- The meals tend to be sticky. …
- It’s the perfect country for coffee lovers. …
- Buddhism is the biggest religion. …
- There’s proof humans have inhabited Laos for a really long time. …
- You can get a beer for a buck.
Why is Laos famous?
What is Laos famous for? Laos is called the “Land of a Million Elephants,” and is famous for its amazing scenery, ethnic villages, and unexplored lands. It is best known for some of Southeast Asia’s most spectacular waterfalls, including Tad Fane and Dong Hua Sao.
What do Laos people do for fun?
Fun Things to Do in Laos with Kids
- Climb and play at Buddha Park.
- Shop markets in Laos.
- Visit an elephant sanctuary.
- Learn important lessons at the COPE Visitor Centre.
- Go fishing in Laos with kids.
- Explore Patuxay Victory Monument.
Are Lao people nice?
Lao people are regarded as frank, open, very friendly, caring, genuine, polite, generous and giving. They also possess a strongly developed sense of courtesy and respect. … In Southeast Asia Lao people are sometimes considered low-class and uncouth.
Is Laos a friendly country?
Laos is a relatively safe country for travellers, although certain areas remain off-limits because of unexploded ordnance left over from decades of warfare. … As tranquil as Laos can seem, petty theft and serious crimes do happen throughout the country – even on seemingly deserted country roads.
What are 5 interesting facts about Laos?
20 interesting facts about Laos.
- The Laotians consume more sticky rice than anyone else in the world. …
- Laos is the most bombed place in the world. …
- Zero ocean but thousands of islands. …
- Home to a magical ‘crater’ lake. …
- The Vieng Xai Caves once concealed an entire city. …
- Home to a surprising abundance of wildlife.