How do I contact Thai Airways for a refund?
Our contact centre in Bangkok is available on email firstname.lastname@example.org and on +66 2-356-1111.
Do canceled flights get refunded?
If your flight happens to get canceled, you can ask a full refund, even if you’ve booked a non-refundable ticket, instead of being re-routed on another flight. … Typically, when your flight is canceled, the airline will automatically rebook you on a different fly.
What is the cancellation fee for Thai Airways?
If you cancel your Thai Airways International flight within 24 hours from the scheduled departure of your flight, then a fee of $100 to $400 will be charged as a Thai Airways International cancellation fee. You can also make a cancellation request after canceling your flight ticket.
How do I contact Thai Airways?
- THAI CONTACT CENTER – Reservations (24 Hours) Tel : (66) 2356-1111. …
- ROYAL ORCHID HOLIDAYS. Tel : (66) 2628-2456-7, (66) 2628-2457, (66) 2288-7152-3, (66) 2288-7153. …
- ROYAL ORCHID PLUS. Tel : (66) 2356-1111. …
- CUSTOMER RELATIONS. Building 6, 1th Floor, Head Office. …
- RECRUITMENT. Building 3, 1th Floor, Head Office.
Can I get a refund for my flight?
If you are booking a ticket for travel within, from, or to the United States, U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) regulations state that you are entitled to a full refund on non-refundable tickets within 24 hours of booking as long as your flight is at least 7 days away—with no cancellation fee.
Can I get a refund if the airline changed my flight?
Except in the case of “minor flight schedule change”, you can get a refund when the airline modifies the schedule of your flight. In other words, you’re entitled to a refund in cases of “significant flight schedule change” and flight cancellations. Note that the airline may offer you a rerouting instead of a refund.
Will airlines refund tickets due to Covid?
If your travel plans have been affected by COVID‑19, you can change your booking through Manage A Booking or with your travel agent. You can also request a refund. You can keep the ticket you’ve already booked and use it later. We’ve extended its validity for 24 months from the date of your original booking.
Can I cancel my Thai Airways ticket?
In case of cancellations/amendments/refunds, please send your request to email@example.com, as these cannot be carried out online. It is unlikely that we will change or cancel your booking once it is confirmed. If we do make changes then we will inform you as soon as we reasonably can.
Can you transit through Bangkok airport Covid?
– Travellers must undergo COVID-19 testing whilst in quarantine. … – With the exception of the sealed route to Koh Samui, travellers cannot transit to other domestic destinations at Bangkok International Airport as domestic transfers are currently not permitted.