How can we preserve Filipino heritage?
How can we protect our heritage?
- Prevent ourselves and others from scribbling on the walls.
- Participating in the regular Cleanliness Drives.
- Being a part of the ‘Adopt a Heritage’ initiative.
- Spreading awareness around about these monuments and their importance.
What heritage do Filipinos have?
the Philippines collectively are called Filipinos. The ancestors of the vast majority of the population were of Malay descent and came from the Southeast Asian mainland as well as from what is now Indonesia. Contemporary Filipino society consists of nearly 100 culturally and linguistically distinct ethnic groups.
How can we preserve our heritage?
How to preserve monuments:
- Awareness campaign to educate community.
- Adopt monuments.
- Strict Government action & plan to save monuments, setting up of Archaeological departments.
- Collecting, generation of funds & donation for their renovation.
- Chemical treatments of monuments & restoration.
How do we preserve our culture heritage?
How to Preserve Your Culture When Moving Internationally
- Keep Constant Communication with Family & Friends. …
- Join Local Clubs & Associations Tied to Your Culture. …
- Maintain Cultural Tradition by Sharing It with Others.
What are Filipinos mixed with?
What is ‘Filipino’? We are proud of our heritage at the rim of East Asia, the meeting point of the many Asian groups, as well as Europeans from Spain. Our culture even 100 years ago was already a mix —of Malay, Chinese, Hindu, Arab, Polynesian and Spanish, with maybe some English, Japanese and African thrown in.